AusPartnering - Now Open
ABIC 2015 will utilise a networking and partnering platform for all participants of the conference, the platform is now open for conference delegates. The powerful application is an integrated mobile event application and business partnering system all-in-one that will provide delegates with a one-stop shop for all conference information and networking aspects at the conference.
The ABIC 2015 platform features:-
- Ability to request and schedule 30 minute meetings with other attendees through the AusPartnering system
- Access to the full program and associated networking events
- Ability to view the profiles for all attendees – including, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors and attendees
- Manage a personalised calendar of sessions, meetings and networking events
- Receive important updates and announcements in the lead up to and during ABIC 2015
The platform can be utilised via your desktop or mobile device, making it easy to continue to interact in real time as you keep updated with the latest information at the conference.
| ABIC 2015 - Log In
All conference attendees are able to gain access into the AusPartnering system. All delegates who have opted into the system will be automatically sent their login details. If you are a full conference delegate and have not opted into business matching, please contact AusPartnering support to update your details and arrange for log in details to be sent to you.
If you have lost your login details please click on the ‘retrieve login credentials’ link and enter your email address used for the registration of ABIC 2015. You will be emailed a link and a temporary password to login. Once logged in you will be prompted to change your password.
For any AusPartnering related queries please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 3 9828 1400.