ABIC 2015 Student Volunteer Program
Supported by La Trobe University
The Student Volunteer Program at ABIC 2015 will facilitate active engagement between student volunteers and conference delegates. The selected students have the opportunity to improve their communication and networking skills by working behind the scenes of this major industry event. Developed and managed by AusBiotech and supported by La Trobe University, the Student Volunteer Program aims to give students a competitive edge in the race for employment in the biotechnology industry.
Applications are now open for student volunteers to participate at ABIC 2015 ,to be held on 7 - 9 September 2015 at the Melbourne Convention Centre, Victoria. The application closing date will be Friday 7 August 2015.
AusBiotech would like to thank La Trobe University for their support of this program
Successful applicants will receive:
- A complimentary registration (includes catering) to ABIC 2015, with some designated free time to explore the conference as a delegate
- A ticket to the conference dinner on Tuesday 8 September
- A training and team building workshop on Monday 7 September to improve your networking and other broad skills so that you make the best use of your opportunities
- Opportunity to network and engage with key industry workers.
To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- Be available between Sunday 6 - Wednesday 9 September
- Be over 18 years old
- Be a current student enrolled in an Australian University
- Be a student member of AusBiotech
- Interstate students must arrange their own travel and accommodation.
Do you have a query? Contact Jess Italiano, Student Programs Coordinator
E firstname.lastname@example.org P + 61 3 9828 1400